Workspace Editor says I'm missing plug-ins. HELP!

I'm using Vectorworks 11.5 on Windows XP. I just installed it on my new computer. I tried to edit my workspace to how I like it and there were lines through a handful of the tools. When I clicked on save it said "the following plug-ins are not in the plug-ins folder: display or hide constraints, engineering properties, volumetric constraints, arc by segment, line into segment, material note, section mode and attach record." I looked in the plug-in folder and they are all there. The tools do work when using Vectorworks with the workspace not edited. Why is the workspace editor not recognizing the plug-ins? Please help. Thanks.

I was editing the "classic" workspace. I tried architect and standard and had the same problem. The plug-in folder did have all of the tools with the .vsm extension. I attempted to create my own workspace, but I grew very frustrated arranging the tools and gave up. I would prefer to use classic, which is what I'm used to, if I could. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.