Nudge me.....Not!

I cant seem to get the nudge command working the way I like in VW9. I know the keystroke combo has changed, but now it seems to move one pixel at a time at a set scale, and 10 or more pixels at other layer scales. Also when I hold the nudge command it will not repeat itself to move continuosly as I have the keys pressed. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Try holding down the "command" or "option" keys as well as the "shift" key while nudging, it will give you nudge by grid or nudge by snap radius or pixel (I think). Sorry don't have VW 9 to confirm, but I saw this feature at a user group meeting.

On a PC - hold down Shift then use the arrow keys on the keyboard.

I do use VW9+Architect, despite the bugs

quote:

Originally posted by towerpro:

I cant seem to get the nudge command working the way I like in VW9. I know the keystroke combo has changed, but now it seems to move one pixel at a time at a set scale, and 10 or more pixels at other layer scales. Also when I hold the nudge command it will not repeat itself to move continuosly as I have the keys pressed. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

------------------