imported classes all filled

bonus

What's Acad? Nevaheard. Nevaseen. Nevawillsee.

Nevamind. This could be a new feature. In fact, I've seen this recently in files imported in (Autodesk Incorporated) DWG/DXF format. This could be a New Feature By Design?

Since Homo sapiens is an animal that makes tools (ergo: animals who do not make tools are not members of the species H. sapiens), I made a tool for this just a couple of months ago.

Whatever. As an Unexpected and Untypical Act of Charity to you, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free, I shall indeed give my tool:

PROCEDURE Kill_Fill;

VAR

i : INTEGER;

BEGIN

FOR i := 2 TO CLASSNUM DO SETCLFPAT(CLASSLIST(i), 0);

END;

RUN(Kill_Fill);

Should you pass by a Fr?lssis Julgryta, en tia would be appreciated.

(Translation: a couple of dollars for the Salvos will do this time. The Swedish peso, krona, competes with the Italian & Turkish currencies - and is losing. "En tia" = 10 SKR = 0.98 euros.

Yes, yes: I know that Italy is now a part of the Euro currency region... A cup of espresso no longer costs tens of thousands. )

Na, those don't work the way I want...

I want a script that automatically scans my 10:- SEK bill, imports it into VW, then converts it numerically to 10:-? and prints it on real bill paper in my color laser printer. My benefit would be 10/1 - that's what would make me sing again.

I also realized that an easy way to change the fills is to select all classes in the organizer and edit them to "no fill" simultaneously. Still "no fill" as default import procedure is preferable.

Your Colour Laser - does it have a duplex unit? I'm sure that in Sweden "bank notes" will be accepted even as photocopies (the paper is worth more than the nominal value), but here in the Euro region, real bank notes are still worth something and even a convenience store expects them to resemble real money (an image on both sides) instead of play-currencies such as kroner, lira or peseta.

And wuddayaknow! You found an alternative and saved an Euro!