VW2009 - Class Visibility

I just upgraded to VW2009. I am working on a MEP plan and want to see the doors in the drawings from a layer that I have grey behind my MEP information but do not want to see the door label. I can not get the label to turn off. It is on another class (none) from the door and I have turned that class off for the saved view and viewport and it is still visible. Anyone know why I can not get this to turn off?

Also, the file seems to jump and be choppy while I zoom in and out with the wheel on the mouse with this version. It was smooth with VW2008.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

I did start the file in 2008. Moving it to 2009 seems to have corrupted my entire file. The tech department at Nemetschek is currently looking at the file. I cannot get the dimension lines to work correctly. This is not a good thing considering that I have many weeks worth of time and information in that file and when I export it back to 2008 it now has issues and of course I didn't save a copy of the 2008 file before I opened/saved it in 2009. Guess I will not do that again... I will see what happens with changing the class. Thanks for the input.

IMO, all documents created with 08, leave in 08. Only use 09 for brand spanking new projects. Big waste of time to do otherwise. If you DO have to use 09 for 08 documents, keep the name change with v2009 on the end. i.e. 'DocumentName_v2009'

Edited by doughd