Animation Crash

I've been with Minicad since v1 and have seen it all. I waited patiently for VW9 believing that it would be very stable. But when it crashes..it is instantaneous.

I use so many different APPs and have fine tuned my system but now the installation of VW9 appears to offer new challenges in the realm of instabilities.

Thankfully when it blows it doesn't take the system down with it. Tender..tender..tender..

I now spend my free time testing ..testing..testing..every tool and contingency. But the core program is still superb..it's all the little attached scripts that seem to wreak havoc.

After testing everything, I finally arrived at the fact that there is a problem bewteen VW9 and Apple's latest Firewire Enabler 2.5 . If I disable that extension then VW9 works fine and is stable, but then I have no access to my FW bus...em...what to do now. Why is it that VW9 is the only app ( I have hundreds) that has this little nuance ?