Par Bar - Multiciruit

I'm a little confused with this. I made a Parbar as a Multi Circuit symbol, but I couldn't label it like I needed. When I selected a range of them and used the Auto Numbering tool, it would number the pars like this: 201.1, 201.2, 201.3; or A.1, A.2, A.3. All I want is a single Parbar symbol that I can auto number the individual pars with basic sequential numbers like: 201, 202, 203, 204, 205... What is the best way to do this? The Multi Circuit wasn't working, so I made a single Parbar symbol, converted it to instrument and used the User 1 thru User 6 fields with a label legend that puts those numbers next to their respected par in the symbol. Of course I can't auto number now. Any other ideas out there?

Hi Scott;

yes, when you convert to multi circuit your numbering options reduce. when you wish to label them 201, 202, etc, i presume this is unit number, right?

if so you might consider trying to merely group them? or not group them? when you invoke the multi circuit, you are then stuck with the suffix issue in the numbering (i **think**). but yeah, you're right; the user fields will not be helpful to you.

hth,

shelley