Electrical symbol text re-size?

Mr.D

• 6 months later...

Looking back through the threads, I can't find a response to this post. I'm having trouble changing the text size on some of my electrical symbols. Others change just fine, even though it's the same symbol. Is this a bug?

Thanks for your response, Wes.

And if that doesn't work? Yes, it works about 90% of the time, but I have a few switches and receptacles that won't change text size when I select a size from the drop down menu. Since I have a lot if information in the attached records, I'd rather not replace them with a new instance of the symbol (which does solve the problem). And the really weird thing is that I can change other text attributes. It's only the size that won't change. Any suggestions?

You should create a signature with your version of Vectorworks and computer specs including OS. Click on the My Stuff link at the top, My Profile.

It looks like a bug. If you copy and paste the symbol into a new file the text becomes separated from the symbol. A bug should be filed, you can do it by clicking on the Bug Submit link at the top right. If you would like I can do it.