Viewport rotation = Symbol Rotation = 2009 Glitch?

Dutchuncle

Hello everyone. First time poster, long time reader.

Odd stuff is happening in Vworks 2009 Architect.

In sheet files where a viewport is rotated, symbols which contain rectilinear shapes in them do not rotate with the viewport meaning they appear at wonky angles. The odd thing is that if you switch to the design layer listed in the drop down menu in italics and then return to the sheet layer the symbols magically right themselves. However, if you update the reference file the symbols return to their wonky ways.

Surely this is a 2009 glitch?

Tom

Surely? Nothing is sure any more. It's all just a foggy nightmare at times. There is no way to tell if one is an absolute idiot or if it's just another glitch in 2009.

It lightens up my day a bit to hear you have this problem - then I'm not alone!

It is not exactly what I experience, but very similar. Doors and window id tags rotate at wonky angles in the sheet VP.

I'm having a long list of bugs reported and am having some mail and file exchange with NNA engineers on these. Hopefully it will result in bug fixes.

At all times I suggest you to report glitches to NNA at: bugsubmit@nemetschek.net

The more reports, the clearer the image might become to NNA and the better the outcome for us.