2009 - UK version and is it compatible with the oldies?

MW

2009 opens files back to VW7.

MiniCad6 is no longer supported.

A good thing I never converted all files to 12.5 as I planned to but never had time for.

As for these european versions. I'd be glad to find a dual langauge version english/swedish. Just switch from one to another by a key-stroke.

Having english as the default language helps me a lot whenever I need help on the forum. Otherwise I would have to guess what tools/menues etc are called all the time.

It's annoying thoug with worksheets with headers in english.

Even better: a multilingual version with all major langauages including my lovely language of course, in a scrolldown menu.

Not sure what extras you got on the UK version 2008 as we do not have anything to compare it with, but it includes uk metric resources such as armitage shanks, ideal standard, jeld wen, British standard doors, etc - not much really, especially when compared to the extras you get in say NZ.

Also the Engish is not even English but American - so you have to be carful with those zzzzzzzzz!