Creaing a symbol with a leader

I found a tool that gets me close to what I want. There is a tool called ID Leader which allows me to put a symbol at the end of my leader the only problem is that the record info in the symbol doesn't change in the drawing, it does change in the worksheet though. I want a tool that will allow me to select a point on my drawing which will then pull out a leader with a dot or arrow and then select an endpoint that has a custom symbol.

Edited by Pyrotechnic

The symbol is on the sheet layer. The size remains consistant but I would need to be able to swap out the symbol with other symbols. The symbol is a rounded rectangle with the top half a solid color and the bottom solid white. There is a number on top "1.001" in white and a letter on the bottom "H" in black. These numbers and letters are linked to a record so that i can get the info on a worksheet. If there is anyway you can help I would greatly appreciate it.