Please help - Error: A2875_10-Index outside array limits ?

I am getting this error as I try to edit the plant catalog, I have now had to draft a new version of the drawing as I cannot continue to use the place plant tool because it locks up within this error everytime, I only had about 10 plants in the drawing as well.

What is causing this please ?

It's a VectorScript error saying that the script is writing data into an array that isn't "wide" enough. The array needs to be Allocated so all the data will fit into the array.

So, it's a bug. Send the file and a little description to NNA's Bug-submit and they can have a look at it.

Thank you for answering.

If you do receive an answer from NNA, you know that it will be :D Your fighting a loosing battle persevering with 11.5 - go on, you know that upgrading makes sense!

Seriously, I went direct from 11/11.5 to 2008 and stability much improved - although having a physical paper manual may also have had something to do with it. I can't remember the V11 plant tool much other then I know it was bad/constricting enough for me to develop my own way of doing planting plans without the plant tool. It did improve by 2008 and I do now use the plant tool for graphic representations, but I still mainly use my old method with planting plans as it allows much more responsive control when planing plants and fits perfectly with how I was taught to do planting plans. On paper, not making full use of the plant tool, you could say that I would be adequately served with Fundamentals, but for me, design series offers so much more than just the Landmark extensions.

If you do receive an answer from NNA, you know that it will be Your fighting a loosing battle persevering with 11.5 - go on, you know that upgrading makes sense!

:grin: :grin:

The place plant tool has been a train wreck and what has made me reticent about upgrading is previous upgrades have not made a lot of difference to the tools stability, it is funny even now as each time I do a new drawing I put a piece of wood between my teeth when I activate the place plant tool the first time, every time without fail, the salt shaker appears, shudders, shivers, dissapears, comes back, shudders some more and then there is a scary pause..............until pop ! the drawing refreshes and in most occassions things are ok.

I cannot speak for 2008 landmark and the place plant tool as you say maybe the tool is much improved, but for someone who relies on its stable function so much ones confidence is shakey.

As this post suggests yet again for no reason in the middle of a drawing the place plant tool crashes and renders the drawing and all the work invested in it a loss. :eek: