Workgroup Referencing and Class Naming issue

I'm trying to set a project in a manner that is recommended by NNA and other sources I've studied. Currently project is half-done, class naming is chaos and so does the symbol naming. So far I've succeeded to use WR for creating project files from which to print out final print outs.

Now I want to set a mother resource file with door, window symbols, wall styles and may be other stuff and also set Class Naming standards for this project (appropriate class names already assigned to resources). So, I make a class named AR-WINDOWS-WINDOWS and a class named AR-WINDOWS-SYMBOLS. Then I import window symbol (named"W01") from an existing project file, edit it assign the window object itself to class AR-WINDOWS-SYMBOLS and set ID Label class to AR-WINDOWS-SYMBOLS. No other class assignments.

Then I reference my revised symbol W01 into a project file, replace existing symbol definition and - there comes 3 new classes, nevertheless I created only 2:

AR-WINDOWS

AR-WINDOWS-SYMBOLS

AR-WINDOWS-WINDOWS

Why there arrives class AR-WINDOWS?

I deleted this class from both files. After that I tried to do same with window W02. Only 2 classes arrives. If I edit symbol W01 in mother file and clock OK, the class AR-WINDOW arrives. I checked every field of that window object and there's no such place where some element would be set to class AR-WINDOWS.

When creating classes at first I called the class "AR-WINDOWS". Later I discovered that I'll need more subclasses for windows and assigned the window object to class AR-WINDOWS-WINDOWS. So, in the this window symbol's history there was a time it was assigned to a class AR-WINDOWS.

Any hint?

I guess it would have been faster for me to delete this symbol and create brand new, but I want to know is this a bug or I was doing something wrong.

ps. I Did edit this symbol and replaced the existing window object with another one, and it solved my problem.

Edited by Yancka