Am I wasting my time? Please advise!

So I have built my customers new kitchen design up, got cabinets, outlets, countertops, tile floors, you name it. However, I can not find any appliances in this program to insert a refrigerator or dishwasher, stove, no appliances anywhere. Am I missing them or do they not exist? I am running a 30 day trial demo on CD, but I think it is just like the purchased program just with a time limit.

Thanks!

Edited by envisagegreen

You might find some in the folder Applications/VectorWorks 2008/Libraries/. Many things to go through there. You might enter these document from the Resource Browser, and get an overview from there.

For kitchen symbols I edit the 2D view and give them the necessary graphical view. For 3D views I might use an ordinary Utility Cabinet or Base Cabinet. I store them in my symbol document in another place so it will remain through an upgrade.

Edited by Fredrik

Fredrik is correct, if you have VW Arch or Designer--in Libraries>Objects-Imperial and Objects-Metric there are folders of SubZero, Wolf, and generic appliances. For others: some manufacturers provide 2D/3D CAD files, and numerous websites, like Sketchup's 3D Warehouse have models of various quality.

Search and ye shall find.