Pat Stanford

Worksheet of PIO Fields

I'm still looking for the formula to list wall surface areas (with wall IDs and different wall components listed) within one space (when the data is not in the space north,east...etc. wall finishes, because that can't handle that when i have more than 4 walls around a space).

It would be nice to list wall component areas that a space boundary touches or contains. I could only list all my wall component areas, but that doesn't tell me which is in which space.

The latest version of this script doesn't seem to be working for me. I copied & pasted the text into a new script. When I run it I just get an error file. is there something I'm doing wrong?

image.thumb.png.b5d8de303c62dbddb007ffe79a93b7b7.png

An earlier version of this script I have seems to work on most objects. However didn't get much back for space objects:

image.thumb.png.655efa78d315fcf4197273b1a5896324.png

Boh,

It's possible you unintentionally copied some extra characters from the browser to the script editor. This has been a problem in the recent past. Try again. It worked for me this morning. If it still doesn't work, try this ZIP file:

Pat's PIO Field Script.zip

HTH,

Raymond

You're right. I used your zip file that worked.

Thanks!