How do I split up finish schedule

Sky

I am working on a multi-story office project and I would like to put a room schedule on the Finish Plan page that is specific just for that level.

The room numbers are assigned through space objects and correspond to the different levels by hundreds, i.e. 100s for the first level, 200s for the second level, etc.

Is it possible to do this by way of some formula in the Room Schedule?

I tried to edit the criteria from the datebase header, but a message came up that said:

"This criteria cannot be edited with the Criteria Dialogue. You must edit the VectorWorks representation of the criteria using the Worksheet Formula Bar."

I don't know how to add criterion by formual.

A schedule has a header row which can be displayed or hidden by the user.

There is a drop down just to the left of lable of column "A".

Make sure "database headers" is checked.

Notice that one row has a small rectangle at the left.

Select that row and left click.

Select "edit criteria."

Select "more choices"

Select "layer" is "mod-floor-1"

Now only objects on mod-floor-1 will be listed.

While Edit Criteria didn't work, Set Criteria worked. At first I had trouble figuring out what criteria I needed to set beyond the Layer criteria, but I figured it out - Type Is Space. :) So that is all resolved - thank you very much!

Now onto the second part... I can't seem to get a separate Finish Schedule on each sheet. I am using VA Create Schedule to try to place the Finish Schedule on each sheet, but it doesn't seem to want to do it. I can only get it on one sheet at a time.

I tried copy and paste, but it will only take the exact schedule and repeat it so when I change the criteria on one, it changes on both... ugh...

Sorry to be so needy!

Edited by Sky