room finish area

Yancka

Is there a way to produce room finish areas in a worksheet?

Took a look at VA Create Schedule... but the built-in Room Finish Schedule doesn't show any area properties.

I'm new to VW room finish staff at the moment, so any hints will be appreciated :)

Another question concerning room finishes I was looking at (in this forum and VW Help) without luck is about cases when room has non-rectangular shape, height is 3000mm, 2 doors 900x2100mm and some windows are present, and wall finish materials are varied among walls and height in specific wall (tiles from height 0 to 1600mm, color from 1600 to 3000mm, 1 door plus 1 window in this wall are present, besides 1400mm from corners there are no tiles just color from 0 to 3000mm). I need total area of tiles and color.

Besides today I continued my yesterday's experiments with Room Finishes and guess what - when I select a space, click Assign Room Finishes on OIP, there's nothing in it. If I click Edit Finishes and create some new I still can't see any Finishes to choose from.

After everything I've read and experienced (bugs in Room Finish in VW12.5.3) I'm wondering if Room Finish Tools is right direction to look at all for this kind of task.