Moving objects from Sheet Layer to Annotation Layer

This is another silly "I know how to do it in Autocad" question.

I accidentally typed all my annotations in the sheet layer, not the annotation layer. I know, silly right?

So how can I push them from the sheet layer into the annotation layer?

Again, in ACAD, there is a tool, change space, that will take geometry from either model space and push it into paper space or vice versa.

Thank you!

Sure...

But the scale gets all whacked out, and with notes, the text doesn't scale. So if moving from sheet layer to a 1/2"=1'-0" annotation layer, the text is all 1/24th the right size. Scaling up by 24 doesn't work on the text either. I would need to adjust the font size, so instead of 10pt, I would have to adjust it to 240pt. But the relationships between leaders and the text get all messed up with that process.

So, copy and paste by itself doesn't really work very well. I'm looking for something as easy as the change space command/tool. I don't want to retype all my notes!

If notes are standard text blocks, Copy/Paste works very well. Dimensions, text and geometric objects all scale just fine. Some objects, such as callout boxes do not scale. Sorry if the following does not apply:

Select the text, dimensions, and other annotation objects on the sheet layer. Group them. Copy the group to clipboard and deselect the original. Enter the Viewport and deselect everything. Paste or Paste in Place. Select the Modify>Scale Objects command. Fill the scale factor box and check the Scale Text option near the bottom. Click OK. The text in the group will scale along with other objects. Other text in the drawing is not affected. Reposition the group as nec. Align it with snap points in the VP, or, if the pref for Show Other Objects While in Groups is enabled, drag/nudge the group to underlay the Sheet layer annotations. Exit the VP and delete the annotations on the sheet layer.

Remember to uncheck the Scale Text box during later scale operations if selected text is to remain unscaled.

-B