Referenced dimension problem

Is this a known bug?

I have a standard detail sheet with details, with dimensions, at various scales. I reference this sheet in many projects. Sometimes when opening project file with the referenced sheet, the witness lines of the dimensions are lengthened and displaced from where they should be. They will only be restored by updating the workgroup references while in the layer that contains the problem dimensions: updating while in a different layer (different scale) does not correct them. I always use update all. The original, referenced details remain OK through all this.

Does anyone else have this problem? I have VW 8.5.2 on Mac 9.0.4. (Have had no problems w/ 9.0.4, by the way)

I don't know if it's a bug or not but, I have a similar problem with some indicator PIO's I've created. I use them for coded notes and if I modify the origional file, and then open a file its referenced into, the PIO's appear enormouse on the screen. Like you, I have to change the active layer to the referenced layer and manually update it.

Mac G4's and G3's with VW 8.5.2 OS 8.6 and 9