VW Evaluation Edition Limitations

I just installed the Evaluation Edition of VW 2008.

My first impression is that VW is very powerful. I am just having hard time figuring out how to do things.

What are the limitations of the demo versus the licensed product?

I am trying to do a simple kitchen layout and have hard time to even figure out what objects are available in VW Architect. How do I get to the library?

There are few things under the Furn/Fixtures tools set, but it seem pretty limited at the first glance. Is this a limitation of the demo?

This is what I get when I choose a Base Cabinet, Style="Sink Front". Where is the sink? How can I make it look any better?

basecab_sf.jpg

How can I make the textures display in the 3d view?

I am not interested in InteriorCAD as I don't need to design cabinets I just want to include kitchen layouts in my projects that look presentable.

Any suggestions where to find some introductory how-to's or tutorials so I can evaluate the software?

Cheers

Thank you for your reply David.

I am not sure I understand your suggestion.

I thought Jonathan is independent from NNA. Why would he be interested in helping me with the evaluation of NNA's product? Is this not NNA's job to make a sale?

I am sure Jonathan is busy enough with his paying customers.

Not million miles, only 790k :)

Cheers,

Radek