More DLVP and class override problems....

I'm trying to create a 3-d model of a multi-family housing complex. I've created a detailed model of a single unit ( a two-story row house). I used DLVPs to create several of these units in a row. No problem so far. But when I go to set class overrides on the different viewports to show different exterior finishes on the walls of each unit, nothing happens. The DLVP seems to pickup 2d overrides (fill and pen attributes) but not 3d textures. All of my walls are classed appropriately. When I try using class overrides on a SLVP, everything works fine. But I need the intermediate step of the DLVP to show the multiple units side by side. Any suggestions? Is this a known bug or user error? Thanks.

be cautious how you use references, dlvps and slvps as indicated on my vw bim? hah rant posted today. the slvps and section vp overrides seem to be limited to classes utilized in the current file, not necessarily classes "imported/referenced" from another file...see if that may be your case...it certainly was in ours.