Workgroup Refs - doors not fully breaking walls

Whenever I Workgroup Reference a file (any file), the doors in the ref file don't fully break the walls. There are light double lines in the door openings (thresholds or door header lines) even though in the original file, I set up all the doors to fully break the walls. The doors I use are symbols created from the plug-in objects with the box next to "installation settings" checked (as suggested in another post) and "plan details" checked and everything else turned off.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. This is driving me crazy.

hello -

I have never used work group referencing, but have experienced a similar problem in the past. Make sure that at all project locations (each machine working on the project) that the class called 'Ceiling-Main' is set to INVISIBLE.

I hope this fixes your problem.

------------------

d. s h a f f e r

a r c h i t e c t

thanks for the tip. the "Ceiling-main" class is turned off, but I think I was able to (temporarily) solve the problem by first drawing a random wall and a door in the file I was referencing into. With one door drawn correctly, the doors in the referenced file seemed to follow suit. Very odd workaround. Had to waste a day trying to figure that one out. Thanks though!