Callout Tool

I noticed on the newer Vectorworks 12+ the callout tool vertical alignment is horrible. It is such a small thing, but it has bothered me since the upgrade. On the old vectorworks the vertical alignment "Top" would center the line on the top word, now the line is above the top word. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and a way to correct it? Thanks.

I assume you mean object info properties. If that is correct that will not do what I am talking about. I understand it has the vertical alignments top, center, and bottom. What I am talking about it centering it on the top. For example if you have a 3 lines of text on the callout and you put top, the line goes above the text... Am I understanding you correctly?

By 'newer Vectorworks 12+' do you mean VW12.5? Windows or Mac? Or do you mean version 2008?

On Mac VW2008 the callout tool vertically aligns correctly with the center of the top line of text. As Monkey said - it's controlled on the OIP: Vertical Position.

If in fact you're on 12.5 or Windows- then I don't know.

Tim