Wolf Symbols in 3-D

When I go from top/plan view, where I have inserted symbols from

the Wolf Appliance Library, to a 3-d view such as left isometric,

the symbols do not adjust to the 3-d view. They become "invisible",remaining in a 2-d view but detectable by grabbing the object border. I am using Windows.

Do the Wolf objects need to be rotated separately in 3-D? I appreciate any help on this matter.

Hi Ray - thanks for your tip, but I checked the classes and all are visible and set to show others. I can grab the "invisible" Wolf symbol so that it's info appears in the Object Info Palette.

I can see it when I click the rotate 3-d button and then click on the object border and drag it around. The Wolf Library is the only library I have this problem with.

If by chance you are using a Black background, would you please try to change the background to to white and try again.

It looks like the wolf library is not inverting its lines, and black on black is invisible. The 2D shows, because there is a white fill that looks like it defines the linework as negative space.

HTH,

ion

Hey Ion and Ray - Thanks so much for your help. Yes, the Wolf symbols can be seen in 3-d with the white background. Actually I

just started using the black background as I thought it would remind me of ACAD. White it'll be!

Thanks so much again,

Donald Chin