Graphite Font

I am having problem viewing GraphMM (its an adobe graphite) front in Vectorworks 2008. It shows up as Ariel. Also while opening a Vectorworks 12 file in 2008 sometimes GraphMM gets converted into random squares and Asterisk. Please help.

I had the same issue ... with GDI on, the graphite font appears to be ariel on the screen, but will print as Graphite. This morning I had the font file on a different computer, and deleted my Graphite font, then replaced it with a copy from another computer.... and voila ! it worked fine .... with GDI on or with it off. Good Luck.

vw2008 Windows XP

• 2 months later...

I too had the same problem with Graphite font and not being able to display it on the screen during layout (along with GDI on) is an impediment. The biggest problem I am having however is that as an Open Type Font I am generating PDF's that others cannot open. The error message is making reference to the OT Font. Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know the difference in OT Fonts and True Type? Why would Adobe make sometning that didn't work when exporting to a pdf???