Symbol insertion weirdness...

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is having the same problem on a macbook pro. I am trying to insert a door symbol and the dotted/ghosted representation of symbol doesn't show up during the insertion process, but after I insert the door it shows up correctly. So I exited out of VW and restarted the app, but now the dotted/ghosted representation shows up during the insertion process but it is barely visible. I can only see the swing of the door, but faintly. Is there a setting or preference I need to set to make the symbols more visible during the insertion process?

Thanks,

Well I have tried toggling on and off all display settings with no luck. The only thing that seems to work is to restart VW, but then I am only barely able to see the swing of the door symbols. I don't see the door leaf nor the jambs when I try to insert them. This also happens to me when inserting PIO's.

Oh, I have my resolution set to 1440x900, millions of colors and I have a glossy screen. I have adjusted brightness up and down still with no luck.