Space planning Tool

If there is a way, I surely could not find it. This has rarely been a problem for me, but I can see how it could be.

Here is another Space Planning tool problem I found while looking on to this. If you add the REMARK to the space using Set Additional Data, I can't find a way to actually enter the REMARK test.

RonMan

Here is one way around the problem. I have experienced it many times myself.

Type out the Room Name the way you want it to appear, someplace on screen, then select just the text portion and copy and paste it into the room name portion of the dialogue box.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question, but you can edit and move the space name by first selecting the space, then edit the name in the object info panel.

also, to move the actual name, use the selection tool and click on the name itself, assuring that it becomes active (the blue square is available). you can then move the name wherever you want in the space. be sure to select just the blue dot on the space name to move it, otherwise you'll move the entire space.

hope it helps.

charlie

Edited by mr. iagea