Wall Rendering Issues

I have internal and external walls I want to render in colours/textures etc. Any walls I have subtracted from/Solid subtractions (eg arches etc) can be rendered simply using the attributes palette but this won't work on walls which are still classed as walls.

I rendered one outside wall (say in cement/brick) but it renders on both sides, but I don't want this render on the inside face of the wall. When I choose part to render (left, right, centre or all) whichever option I select makes no difference.

There must be something simple I am missing here, but it's a recurring problem I can never solved and in my last drawing I had to make out the internal walls were exposed brickwork!!

The only way I can think around it is to create an extrude to the dimensions of the internal wall face, extrud it by say 5mm, and then put it against the wall and render/colour it using the attributes palette. But surely there's a much simpler way?

Do you have a class for each type of wall?

Within that you can set up the way you want the wall to render.

Then with each wall, under Render in the OIP, click Class Texture for right, centre, left and All, and the wall will render according to the textures you have nominated for that class.