using eastings and northings

mra

I have a dwg of a survey drawing which has one point on it that I know the eastings and northings of (N 10 8' 33.1" W 61 30" 16.9")I would like to add more points on this drawing and I have the coordinates of them in this format. Is there a simple way to change the x,y coordinates in vectorworks to correspond to this format so that I can simply place my points precisely?

I have a dwg of a survey drawing which has one point on it that I know the eastings and northings of (N 10 8' 33.1" W 61 30" 16.9")I would like to add more points on this drawing and I have the coordinates of them in this format. Is there a simple way to change the x,y coordinates in vectorworks to correspond to this format so that I can simply place my points precisely?

is there any other way of doing it??? please help

Vectorbits has a free Eastings and Northings tool which allows you to set a relative origin: http://www.vectorbits.com/VectorBits/home.html

Once you have your datum point set correctly make duplicates of this and move them to the locations you want them (duplicating the first one means you then don't have to enter the correction values each time - essential that you get the first one right though).

how would i enter values formatted as I have them? example(N 10 8' 31.9" W 61 30' 31.5") i would like it to be that I input a value for the point that I already have on the drawing and simply place more points with specific values in this format.