RADIATORS?

Allison, it is quite possible that there isn't one. Perhaps someone out there has one they can let you use?? But if not how about creating your own? If it's for 2d only it would be very simple: just use lines and/or polygons to make the shape you want then select the whole thing and go to Modify>Create Symbol...

For 3d (or 2d/3d hybrid) it might be a little trickier but is still fairly easy. Let us know if you need more help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Just to let you know I don't know how to send my 'radiators' to Vector Depot, but this is what I did:

I drew a rectangle in plan with two small circles at each end. I then extruded them all to the desired radiator height, and then grouped the mall together. I tried to create a symbol out of it, but as I needed radiators of differing lengths, and it wouldn't let me edit the symbol without making all the radiators the same, I just created different length grouped ones and put them into place.

Hope that helps.