HELP needed with converting older MiniCad files

Could somebody please convert some older MiniCad files for me?

I'm a master-student at the faculty of architecture in Delft, and for my final design, I received some floreplans for a building similar to my own design, as a reference. The architect I received them from could not open or convert them himself, since he had updated a couple of times since. And lost his original program. The drawing is probably drawn with MiniCad 4 or 5.

Since my faculty only works with Autocad/Windows, I have no experience with, or acces to either Mac or Vectorworks/MiniCad. And all the converting software that I found on this forum or with google, are for Mac. Could somebody please convert a file for me to something that Autocad will understand (*.dwg), or a PDF, or... anything will do.

Please mail me on jaap(underscore)plugge(at)hotmail(dot)com or send me a message. Thanx in advance.

Jaap

There is a minicad converter on vectorworks.be

Just go to "Mijn Vectorworks" and then to "downloads", there you'll find at the end of the list a translator that will convert a minicad file to a Vectorworks file. That vectorworks file you then can export to a pdf with the VectorWorks viewer (also available on that same site). Athough i'm not very sure if you can export to PDF with the viewer...