VW 2008: problem with PDF/ print invisible

Rosa

Question

Hello there,

I work on a Mac with 10.5.2 and VW 2008. With one file I have the problem that PDFs created from it show zip/blank nothing. Same probleme occurs when I export the drawing as a VW 10-version and try to print it from one of our older Macs which works nicely with other files.

(The file in question was imported from some dwg, which works without a hitch with all the other files)

I checked the classes, undid groups and tried to find other options which influence the visibility of the drawing/file. So far without success.

Does it ring a bell? I suspect that it just takes a tick/ or no in the right box/place.

I would appriciate your help

thanks a lot,

cheers, Rosa

2 answers to this question

I have similar problem with Mac 10.5 and VW 11.5.1. Very bad results when sent to either a laser printer (Brother HL-2170W) or an inkjet (Epson Stylus Photo 2200) - mostly just faint dots, although text shows up better. Same with creating PDFs on either printer. All other applications send good prints to these two printers.

I too am hoping the right "tick" will do the trick. Thanks for any suggestions.

ebutters