units in 12.5

Michelle,

Try File>Setup>Document Setup.

If you don't have it there, open the Workspace Editor and, on the left panel, click the triangle next to File and look for Document Setup. The info in the right panel is the configuration of your current workspace. Drag things from the left panel to the menu of your choice in the right panel and it will be added to your workspace.

boxjoint,

I cannot move "units to the right and I'm wondering if my 12.5 upgrade left out some things..

mike,

looks like I have no other choice than to use classic architect, (I had not used it in so long I forgot to where to look in my manic finish today)

I think when I upgraded to 12.5 I don't have the same features of Architect I had before.

Thanks everyone! now to figure that out..

Each Workspace has a subset of all the tools and menus available. If you appear to have stuff missing it will more than likely be because you don't have the correct Workspace selected. Change your Workspace to the Architect Workspace.

The current location of your Workspace menu item will vary according to the current workspace you have in operation - look for it either under File or Tools.