Light Position Obj

So I've just recently found the true abilities of the Light Positions tool. But what I can't figure out is how to edit the text and maintain the position. When selected I can change the text size but that only affects the position name and not the text inside the box. Only reason this is a problem is the text in the boxes is HUGE! I love the tool, makes nice pretty rounded boxes for the info but the text is way to big for the boxes and half of the time it isn't even lined up right in the box. I assume there is an easy way to fix this and i'm just missing it. Thanks guys!

Mike

...VW2008 on a mac if that helps....

Sorry Mike. This has been a burr in many people's saddles for a long time. It is a useful tool but it really needs to be cleaned up. I know I am not the only one to express displeasure with this. This problem has been happening at least since, (possibly before) v12.

I'm not sure what to say other than let's keep our fingers crossed for the v2009 or v2008 SP3!

Pat