Export Print PDF problems

Having problems with fonts printing to PDF's. In the past I printed my info to the Adobe PDF and had everything print out fine. Now, when I try to print via Adobe PDF, I got blank pages.

I have 10 Sheets that need to print as a 10 page PDF from one master VW layer.

After problem first started, I:

- updated to VW 2008 SP2. Still have problems.

- I had current version of Adobe Acrobat Professional (8.1.2), so no update there.

- tried to generate PDF via export PDF in "File" menu, and still have problems with intermittent fonts.

- tried reducing the dpi on the PDF export to 150 from 300, still have same fonts missing randomly

- tried batch and single printing and PDF exporting the files and same font issue happens.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Batch printing is really nice when it works. Please help me get it back!

Thanks,

Joe

So Tech Support, are you implying that SP3 has resolved some font issues? Or resolved some PDF issues?...like everyone else I am just asking since there has been no publication of what SP3 includes, what should we be expecting to be different?

Thanks...