Templates

Just replace Plug-Ins below with Template.

The user?s Plug-Ins folder exists in a platform-specific location.

On Windows, C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Nemetschek\VectorWorks\xx\Plug-Ins, where xx represents the current VectorWorks version number, and username refers to the name of the current user logged into the computer

On Macintosh, /Users/username/Library/Application Support/VectorWorks/xx/Plug-Ins, where xx represents the current VectorWorks version number, and username refers to the name of the current user logged into the computer.

The search turned up the standard template (Default.sta) that I'm trying to use but not the one that keeps appearing which is also opens as Default.sta and then changes to Untitled 1 etc. It is a sheet that has a lot of drawing on it and is troublesome to clean up s I can use it.

I have tried on my back-up HD and on our server with no luck. It must be nested in a file or something.

Default.sta is likely to be in two locations:

- The Templates folder inside the VW application folder.

- The Templates folder in the User Profile folder (Username/Library/Application Support/VectorWorks...)

In VW 2008 you can see where the User Folders are via the Users Folder tab in Vectorworks Preferences. Check for duplicates.

Edited by mike m oz