Batch Export PDF in VW12

I am exporting @ 30 sheets using the "Today's Issue" button on the Batch Export PDF dialog box in VW 12.5.2.

The box that shows the list of Sheets and Views to Export has a header with a triangle on it which suggests that it should sort the sheets by name when you click on it but it does not work for me. Is it supposed to sort and this is a bug? Or must we organize the order of the sheets by manually dragging them up and down in the window with the mouse?

Pat,

The sheets do show up in the correct order on the left hand column so I guess I could select them there. However, I've already selected them once in the issue manager, and when I click Today's Issue, it populates the right column but the sheets are out of order as I said.

Really, this problem goes back to the Issue Manager. When I open Issue Manager to create an issue and I select the Sheet Data tab so that I can check the box marked "Include in Current Issue" the first sheet that is displayed is sheet #21! They are all out of order right in the Issue Manager which makes it a real pain to navigate and select which sheets I want to include. The sheets show up in the following order as I click the 'Next' arrow: 21,22,23,24,15,14,26,25,11... and I don't know why. This is the same order they appear when I click "Today's Issue" in Batch Export.

It would be nice if the Issue Manager had two columns like the Batch Export box so you could see more than one sheet at a time when selecting them for issue. It would also be nice if the Issue Manager displayed the sheets in the correct order.