Sign in to follow this  
crinno

print...save as pdf?

Question

hi,

i want to print and then save as pdf...however i can only save an A1 sheet in 25 separate sheets?why can't I save as one sheet?i'm using version 12.5

thanks

5 answers to this question

Welcome to the list.

Please create a signature (My Stuff link at the top, My Profile) with VectorWorks version number, computer specs including OS version. This will make it possible to help.

Two options:

1. Use the PDF Export instead of Print then save as PDF. It has an option to export entire drawing as 1 page.

2. Edit your Page Setup to be One Page with the proper paper size for your final output.

Pat

thanks pat,

well i have an improvement from 25 pages to 2!! still cant get one page for some reason. would i need to install a postscript printer that has the capabilities of printing large format because my printer installed on my computer only prints max A3..(i print elsewhere)

thanks

A different printer driver might help if you want to use the Print to PDF route.

If you do the Export PDF, one of the options is Export the whole printable area as one page.

Pat

And funny....export as a pdf is near instantaneous. Printing with adobe pdf as your printer never even finishes on my computer.