Vectorworks 2008 Color Naming?

I just made the switch to vectorworks 2008. Thus far I like it and have a few questions on some of the new features.

The color pallet it really cool. I like the way it is set up now and that there is a more logical setup. Now some colors have names associated with them. How can I add a name to it? I have batches of symbols that similar symbols share the same color and I am always making new symbols in these categories and I always have to look back to see what color they were because I want them to match. If I can name a certain green as my this type of green than that would be very helpful and so forth.

Also another 2008 concern. There have been a few times when I may have 2 or 3 files open and I go to a sheet layer start panning and zooming around and the border stays the same and doesn't adjust. I go to another file the previous files sheet layer stays displayed. I have to close vectorworks and restart and than it is fine for a bit and does it again. Maybe this is just a bug after install, but worth asking if anyone else has come across it.