Section Marker attributes - disappearing!

The attributes of my section markers are disappearing! I click on the section line, and in the OIP, I activate the section VP. I then click on the Section VP, and in the OIP I click on Section line instances, and update the places where I want the section line to appear. (I initially don't do this in the beginning because it slows down the viewports when you need to move them or change the scale.)

I return to the design layer, and wtf? The attributes of the marker are gone! I have to reset them every time I mess with them. This is a pain!

Anyone having the same problem?

Yeah I have the same problem. We must be doing something wrong haha.

I think you will also find if you have a viewport with a section marker active, and you move the viewport to the left or right the markers will shoot way off the screen or disappear completely?

Guest Wes Gardner

I create a class called Section/Elevation Bugs where my markers(bugs) are placed...this seems to work consistently for me as long as I remember to turn that class on...