!ERROR WITH SPREADSHEETS!

There seems te be a huge error with the spreadsheets in VW. I tried new files and many other things to find out what is happening, and I came to this conclution:

*the formulas for height, width, ... give you the height, width, ... depending on the view you are in. They actually give results from the screen axisses. Height will be from the lowest point to the heigest point on the screen in the y-axis.

*the problem: an extrusion of 200 from a rectangle 100/100 extruded from plan view will give a height of 100 when in plan view and a height of 200 when in front view.

*So why are there formulas that depend on the view? This will result in incorrect results! Those formulas should give the real height(z-axis dimension) , real width, ...

I really think that this is a BIG error and would like NNA to comment on this why this is programmed this way because it seems that this is meant to be this way which make them not usable.

Please help on this one!

maybe there should be more commands in a spreadsheet for z-axis dimensions etc because not everyone can script in VS (I can by the way)!