Updating Plant Worksheet

I have initiated a planting plan. When I came back to make further entries, the worksheet would not reflect the new material added, although indicated on the plan. I have clicked the new entries to be included in the worksheet? What am I not doing to refresh or updated the worksheet? Thanks.

Thank you very much for your assistance! The worksheet is updated. Is there a way to coalesce plant data. I have several single or group entries of the same species. The worksheet currently lists as seperate entries. Can I recalculate the worksheet to show a sum of each specified species/cultivar?

With the worksheet in Edit mode (double click the image if it is on the drawing), select one or more database rows. Just above the column headers you will see some little button looking icons. Drag the one that says SUM to the Column header that you want to summerize by.

The other icons work similarly, but are to sort ascending and sort descending.

You may need to add a column to the worksheet to get your counts correct. You will need to go to the black triangle pulldown and select the Database Headers to be able to enter formulas. A good formula is =count

Pat