Temperamental Wall Texture Update

Is anyone experiencing temperamental wall texture and wall texture update functions?

All my walls are in a class.

For all walls, in the "render" section of the OIP I have set the texture to "all" sides and "class texture".

In the class settings under "wall" I have assigned the same texture to "left, right and all".

When I exit only one side of the walls are textured.

I select a wall check I have the correct settings IE class texture and all sides.

I then change all to left or right, the walls changes accordingly I then click back on all and the wall becomes correct.

If I select all walls and perform the same procedure only the most dominant wall changes.

I have to select every wall individually and change gtom all to right and then back to all for the correct texture to take place.

If I need to change the class texture I have to do the same process again for all walls.

Im sure I must be doing something wrong but have know idea what it is :)

Can anyone help

I also have the same problem for windoor13 objects in particular class settings, If I make a change to all windoor objects I then have to click on each windoor object go into its from and then exit striaght away for anything to happen.

Edited by CS1
  • 4 weeks later...

Still having this issue with VW 2008 SP3. This should be automatic. The fact that I have to go around the drawing and manually frig with some walls to take the class texture defeats the whole purpose of using the class textures. This has been an issue for a very long time.