Rendering design layer of the sheet plan is different than base plan,locked

I am using VW Architect 12.5.2 on mac 10.4.11.

I have the following issue:

I am in the sheet plan of a project. In the viewport, all lines appear solid straight.

However, in the design layer of the sheet plan the render of some objects appear in sketch rough.

If I go to the base plan, the lines of the same object are solid straight.

How do I change the Render>Sketch style, for the rendering in the design layer of the sheet plan, to straight?It is locked.

I would like to know what caused this. I inherited the file from another user. So I don't know how they did it.

I think you need to clarify what you mean.

Normally you draw on Design Layers and then use a Viewport in a Sheet Layer to display the information.

Each viewport has its own Render Settings (in VW2008 you have both foreground and background settings). This means that you can set a viewport to display differently than the original design layers.

Based on my reading of what you have/want, the design layers are being viewed in Sketch rendering mode with a sketchieness of Rough. You want the viewport to display the same way.

Go to the sheet layer and select the viewport. In the OIP scroll down to the Render Pulldown menu (in VW2008 try the Foreground Render). Set it to Sketch. Click on the Foreground Render Settings button. Set it to Rough.

If this is not what you need, ask again.

Pat

I apologize for my vague question.

I have 2 files:1- base plan file and 2-sheet plan file.

File #1 has all the design layers and is a workgroup reference inside file #2.

File #2 has all the sheet layers, and the design layers that came in from file #1 as a reference.

The issue that I have above is when I am working inside file #2 (sheet plan).

I go to the design layer in that same file which is locked because it is a reference. But I see the lines in rough sketch there and locked so I can't change them.

In the base plan (the workgroup reference it is not). They are straight in the viewport because I can set it up as you said.