Palette locking?

I would also like to have a way to LOCK the palette. My Basic Tools palette is DOCKED on the left margin. But, in my haste, I sometimes hit the blue title bar instead of a tool, and the whole palette drags away. A lock option, similar to the Pin would save me some extra frustration when I'm exceeding the speed limit.

want to add my $.02 if there's any developers reading this. Working on a Mac laptop as indicated in my sig. While at work I plug in a second monitor and move all of my palettes onto the second screen so I have a full screen for drafting. Problem is that every time I unplug the second monitor, all of my palettes go sort of wherever they feel like...and save their new position as the default for the workspace. I never seem to remember exactly where I had them so I spend time the next day fumbling around trying to find the stuff that I don't know the keyboard shortcut for. I went so far as to create two workspaces...but if I don't remember to switch workspaces before I unplug my 2nd monitor then the damage is done.

Grrrrrr.