Screen Flicker

My problem occurs when i am in VW Architect in the Architect ANZ workspace, the sotware pulsates and flickers after any sort of command, this does not occur if i am in a standard workspace, it is as though the software is trying to catch up with itself after perfoming a command.

Hope someone can help me

Thanks Rossco

Edited by Rossco

Hi

Thanks i have done that, but can't check it yet, when i load up the sotware it crashes and re-boots the machine, comes up with a error messsage, so may have to get my tech guy to check all my settings unless you can throw any light on the situation.

Cheers Ross

Guest Donne Martin

Ross,

If the solution above does not work, you can try docking the OIP. Also, please check your task manager if you have nzwiz.exe running. If so, try disabling it.

Donne

Thanks Donne

nzwiz is not running, not sure what OIP is?

I have managed to get the software running again it was caused by me updating my the nvidia drivers and VW did not like it for some reason, I am running GeForce 8500gt ver 110.85, driver 6.14.11.0102 as soon as i went back to this driver the problem went away, also going to my original MS mouse settings corrected the problem of the screnn pulsating.

Thanks very much for your input.

Ross