cadsupportonline.com user group manual April 2008

We have just finished the user group manual for April 2008. If you belong to the cadsupportonline user group you will be getting the manual in your email shortly. In this issue we cover:

Workshop

Zone of Visual Influence

This topic will teach you how to analyse the visual effects of project on a site.

If you are building on a sensitive site you might need to know which parts of the site are visually effected by your project. You might need to prove that your project can?t be seen from some areas.

Q&A

Where can I get support for VectorWorks?

There are several places where you can get help while you are working on VectorWorks, you can even get on-line training.

Podcast 1

Using Spaces to create an urban design

Podcast 2

importing plants into your new plant database, how to filter these and check for duplicates.

Beginners Corner

How to use the Page Setup command.

We have attached a sample of the user group manual so you can see the way we work.

So far we have issued 15 manuals covering loads of topics from beginner stuff to advanced topics. There are 164 movies as part of manuals to guide you and 30 extended podcasts that cover individual topics.

For more information and to subscribe please visit:

http://www.archoncad.co.nz/usergroup/join_int.php

Edited by archoncad

Hi Jon

i have been using your podcasts for tips for the past year or so which i must say are great , I would really like to join the user group, but one quick question, once joined can you download previous manuals, so if i joined next month, would i be able to download the april one (am really interested in the ZVI part.

cheers