Sign in to follow this  
Heather S

Linear Material Tool

I have started to use the Linear Material Tool. I like it, but all of the hatching is black and of course when one is using a black background the hatch cant be seen. Is there a fix for this?

Hey Heather.

I ran a quick test - the hatching can be controlled by the PEN color in the Attributes panel and the background can be controlled by the FILL color...

Does this help?

Wes

Well, I tried to edit an object using the attributes panel, but the hatching still remains black. A bug for me?

Hey Heather,

Sorry for not getting back to you quicker - have you tried running "the test" on a NEW file rather than something already started?

If it persists, you may want to contact the folks in "tech" - they might have you send them the file or be able to talk you through it in real time

I opened up a new file and did the test but unfortunately came up with the same result. I think your right, I will have to give tech a call. Thanks so much for all your help ;)