Plant list worksheet is counting height and width !

worksheets are a powerful tool in VectorWorks. Learning how to deal with them will dramatically improve what you can do them.

for those that have my Essential Tutorial Manual, work through the exercises on dealing with worksheets. For those that subscribe to the cadsupportonline.com user group, you will find information on dealing with worksheets by downloading the back issue 0708.

• 2 months later...

Need help please.

Again I have a drawing that is showing a third header line as shown below :

PLANT LIST

ID QTY BOTANICAL NAME COMMON NAME HEIGHT WIDTH

39 144 39 39 148000 97000

This line below the required ID line is counting/adding up all the height and widths and number of plants and it is printing on the plant list work sheet

I have tried to do what is suggested above but it will not remove this line.

How do I remove this line please ?

Edited by Viper x

It sounds like you have an extra Database Row that you have typed the header information into.

With the Database Headers turned on, click and hold in the row header of the row with the titles. It should have a little open diamond to the left of the row number. Change it from a Database row to a Spreadsheet row. It should not change anything you have entered in the row.

Now when you turn off the Database Headers, your title will still be there.

Pat

Thanks Pat that worked.

I do wonder at times why the techs/mods very often choose not to assist with what is probably a straight forward query, it sits on the board until a member goes out of their way to post a reply.

Sure it may have been asked before ( I always do a search mind you before posting ) or it may be a beginners problem, but you know..................