powell432

Plant Labels

while using 2D plant symbols my labels have decimal points after number of plants. Ex: 2.00 Hydrangea. How do i fix this?

Hi there, I have the same question. I cant fix it by setting the Unit setting for the document. Anyone can help?

On 4/3/2008 at 3:27 PM, powell432 said:

while using 2D plant symbols my labels have decimal points after number of plants. Ex: 2.00 Hydrangea. How do i fix this?

labels on the drawing, or in a report?

Hi jonathan

It is in the labels. It is showing 2.00-maple instead of 2-maple. The worksheet is fine.

I am experiencing the same problem. Thanks in advance for any solution.

Hi all

I've reported this as a bug and it is in hand. I was able to reproduce it at the time I filed it, but can no longer make it happen. It seems that not all templates exhibit the problem, so it might be worth trying different templates.

I'm sorry I can't give more precise instructions, but did want to reassure you that our engineers are on the case.

I just heard back from Vectorworks who told me that it is a known problem that they are working on solving.  In the meantime, they gave a fix that worked for me.

I custom selected all the plants in the document.  In the palette info click on the drop down menu for bubble style on the plant tag,  choose none.  Or, choose a style and then re-choose none.

• Like 1

I discovered that this works when you save and close the document and open it again, then go to the tag bubble dropdown menu and select none.

• Like 2

Thanks for all the helps. Avyclaire's trick works.