Redline pio worksheet status

I would like to find out if there is a way for the redline pio worksheet status

to list the instance of the pio once and not count the pios in other

viewports. I understand that the duplication of record behavior works

as designed for the benefit of other futures. I tried turning off the "Relines"

class in all vieports and saved views but it did not yield the result I am looking for.

I appreciate any input about this subject.

Regards,

How are you making the worksheet? I just tried using the report command and it does not duplicate redlines for me. The database criteria I used is:

=DATABASE((R IN ['Redline Object']))

If you want to include redlines in viewport annotations, then it should be

=DATABASE(INVIEWPORT & (R IN ['Redline Object']))

You get this by checking the Include Components in Viewports box in the Criteria dialog.

Pat

Is this a drawing that started in an earlier version?

The Status WS checks for two different kinds of objects, Redline Objects (same as my previous post), and objects with a Redline Record attached.

Check your objects types and see is some are Redline Objects and some have Redline Records attached.

With just Redline Objects, I have the opposite problem, the Status WS does not count redlines in VP Annotations. And I am definitely not seeing duplicates in the WS.

Pat

OK, Now I see the problem, but I don't know if there is a solution.

Currently the INVIEWPORT switch is set to include things only, not to exclude them.

Depending on how you have the file set up and how many layers you have, you might be able to go through and manually edit the database criteria to include something like

& (L='Design Layer-2')

This would give you just the redlines for that layer, but it will include redlines inside of DL Viewports.

I will think about this some more, but I think we may be stuck.

Pat

Well, I thought of a work around, that is to do the redlines on sheet layers

only, not in viewport annotations nor on design layers. This will eliminate the layer annotation that the redline pio offers when created however I can input the redline reference information my self. As far as projects with no sheet layers setup,

hope that future upgrades will provide the option.

Pat, thank you for digging into the flexibility to list redline pio records as needed.

Regards,